Tony Horton P90X Yoga X - Thoughts

It's long. Yoga X clocks in at 92 minutes and 24 seconds.  This is my first P90X workout and I schedule it for a day I was off work so that I would have enough time to complete the whole workout.
The first 45 minutes or so of the workout are Vinyasas.  Lots of them. You are executing other Yoga moves as well but the transition to get you into that yoga move is the Vinyasa.
The second half of the work is Balance Postures and Floor Work. I like this section the best. Most postures and stretches you are holding for 30 to 60 seconds. Although a couple are held for up to 90 seconds.
The last segment of the workout concentrates on the abs and relaxing postures to include the Lotus Meditation Pose.

Besides Tony, there are 4 other cast members.  Tony will start the exercise and then he would stop to coach - walking around to the different cast members.

A mat and yoga block are used in this workout.
Other than being too long, I thought this workout was okay.
3 & 1/4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review