January 2012 Monthly Rotation

Happy New Years Everyone!!!
January Rotation

I am starting off the New Year with Michelle, Chalene, Zumba and a little Patrick.
I will add in some Cardio Coach, some PowerFit and sprinkle in Jazzercise and The PussyCat Dolls.
I am looking forward to this rotation and I hoping to blast away those holiday pounds.


The break down is as follows:
Sunday - Cardio Coach followed by PowerFit/Harmony Core Work
Monday (am) Aerobics & Sculpting (pm) Zumba
Tuesday (am) Turbo Fire Fire Workouts
Wednesday (am) Sculpting workouts (pm) Turbo Fire HiiT Workouts
Thursday (am) Michelle Dozois Cardio Workouts (pm)Dance
Friday (am) Michelle Dozois Cardio Strength Workouts
Saturday rest

Comments

  1. Hi, will you be adding Les Mills Pump (Beachbody) DVDs to your rotation any time soon?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. At least not any time soon. Maybe I will reconsider if they release it without the barbell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you select a theme when constructing your rotations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually. I will base it around some concept. That concept can be the type of workout, type of system, time constraints, an instructor, the body part(s) I am trying to emphasize - whether I want more cardio, strength training or both.

    For January, I based the rotation around Michelle Dozois Peak Fit Challenge System.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Saundra, great website, one question, i am kinda of inept at anything techie, could you please tell me what software or how you made your calendar. I would love to make myself one. Help, pretty please?!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Haoua,
    I use Microsoft Word and their list of Calendar Templates. Any version of Word should work. I have used both Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Word 2010.

    I either scan or download the workout covers onto my computer. Once I have my calendar template, I would just click on a date and insert the picture of the workout into that particular date box.
    I like Microsoft Word because for the most part the picture or image would snap to fit the size of the box you are placing it in.
    I did try Microsoft Excel calendar templates to begin with but found there was too much resizing that had to be done.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, it will really help me organize my workouts, since I am more of a visual person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review