STS Mesocycle 1 Week 4 Disc 10, 11, and 12 - Review


Mesocycle 1 - Week 4 Weights at 70% of 1 rep Max
Disc 10 Chest, Shoulders and Biceps - 56 minutes. I think this is the last of the pushups. If I remember right, there aren't any pushups in Mesocycle 2. I am tired of pushups. There are way too many pushups. I counted 143 pushups. I did them all but the last 16.
Shoulder work has still been tough for me. Bicep work, I felt I could go heavier.
Except for pushups, I really like doing dropsets. Disc 10 included a set of "Standing Dumbbell Curl" dropsets and a set of "Standing Overhead Press Both Arms Dumbbells" dropset.
Disc 11 Back and Triceps - 53 minutes. This is the disc in which I hurt my back the first time I did STS. So I was being extra mindful of my weights. Other than that, the only note I wrote was that I could have went heavier on the "Seated Overhead Extension Both Arms" exercise.
Disc 12 Legs - 54 minutes. This is the first time that I did this workout. Last year when I hurt my back, I skipped this workout and then I was in Active Recovery week. Lucky for me, I was able to pick back up after my week of AR. This workout opened up with a set of squats and plie squats. The "one leg elevated lunges" the "one leg sit n stands" and the "outer thigh lift on the Stability ball" were all tough moves for me.
I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review