A Good Start to the New Year

Wow this week got away from me. I have lots of workouts to review.
First let me start by saying that I am on day 6 of my 2010 Get Fit Plan; and so far so good.
I won't weigh in until Sunday, but I think as long as I don't go over board and my BF's birthday dinner (which will be Saturday) I will be fine.

My menu for this week has mostly consisted of :
Oatmeal and Toast
Andrew Lessman Secure Smoothies
Fruit: Grapes, Bananas, Clementines
PreWashed Salads
Snack: 100 Calorie Pack Almonds
Weight Watcher Entress and/or
Lean Cuisine Entres
Diet Hot Cocoa

I did try soups. I have decided that I am not a soup person. I bought several things of Progresso and Healthy Choice soups and they just were not appetizing. I will be taking the remainder back Wal-Mart.

I was hungry a couple of days this week, but not so much that I felt the need to go grab something to eat. That surprised me considering all the crap/junk I ate over the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review