Cathe Athletic Step - Review


Shock Cardio Athletic Step is a 47 minute all step workout.
I like the length of this workout. I liked most of the athletic moves in the workout. Actually the only move that I really didn't care for were the Power 15s; and that is only because Cathe used the same move earlier in the workouts when she did Power 7s and Power 3s.
What this workout and DVD is screaming for is a MUSIC LOUDER OPTION. While this is the first time for me doing this workout, the moves were not hard to pick up at all. So as I am going through it, I am thinking I really would like to be able to crank the music up so I could really get into it.
But the DVD didn't come with that option, so I can't do that.
3 1/2 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review