Fajita Chicken - Review


Edible but not a favorite. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Artisan Creations Stone-Fired Crust Pizza Fajita Chicken (wow! - the name itself is a mouth full) is another item that was a part of my menu this week.
This was the first time that I had this meal and it was okay. I could taste that something was missing. I think it is the sauce. There was something lacking there.
What I will say is that it was full of ingredients. Lots of bite size chicken, cheese and various vegetables. Sometimes with the "diet foods", manufacturers are sparse on the ingredients especially if the ingredient includes meat. So I was please with how much was included.
The meal is a 7 point meal. So it takes up valuable points if your are following WW points system. I don't know if it is worth it. If it tasted better to me, it would be worth it. However, let me say, I am an extremely picky eater. So I tend not to like most things.
3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review