Cardio Kickbox Challenge - More Thoughts


Today was a free day for me. No workout schedule. So I pulled out Cardio Kickbox Challenge and gave it another whirl. Mostly to see if I really like the workout as much as I thought I did.
And I did. I like this workout alot. This is the only workout I have gotten so far in 2010. (I am trying to cut back on my DVD exercise purchases) I think if I buy other workouts they are going to have a tough time topping this one.
The thing that irritated me the first time I did the workout, wasn't so irritating today. What I did pick up this time around, that I didn't notice the first time was the music goes in and out or rather it goes from loud to your straining to hear it. This happen about 3 times during the workout. Other than that loving this workout.
I gave it 4 1/2 stars but it is inching closer to 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review