Cathe MMA Fusion - Review


MMA Fusion. I did not think I was going to like this workout, but I did. It is definitely different from the standard Kickbox type of workout.
In fact, many of the moves I found awkward, but not in an annoying way. I found the moves to be challenging but requiring practice to do them effectively.
I thought the pace of this workout to be much slower than the other two MMA workouts but I felt that this was required due to the MMA moves being performed. The pace allowed you to be more precise and to work on form.
There were 3 combos followed by 3 drills. The drills weren't that intense in the cardio sense but I they did require concentration to get the most out of the moves.
The combos and drills were followed by core conditioning exercises which were my favorite part of this workout; and that is saying something, because working the abs/core is not my favorite.
Approximate workout time is 50 minutes. Equipment used - Mat
4 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review