Cardio Coach Volume 1 - Review


Well, I wanted something different for use with my treadmill. I had been using the IFIT programs or the programs that came with my treadmill.
Cardio Coach was recommended to me by some of my fitness friends. Cardio Coach was also having a 40% off sell during the holidays so I thought it would be a good time to try it.
Cardio Coach Volume 1 is approximate a 36 minute workout. Sean, the coach for Cardio Coach has a very nice voice. He leads you through the workout and tells you when to crank it up and when to take it down a notch. What I like about him though was the fact that he was not constantly talking. For instance, when you were doing a steady state section, he would let you be.
I especially like the music. It was good. I was under debate as to which version I would purchase, the original or the instrumental. I can easily see myself going back for the instrumental version of this workout - maybe when another sale is offered.
3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review