Tony Horton P90X Plyometrics - Thoughts

Plyometrics.  This means you are jumping. This means high impact. Although there were some none or low-impact exercises.
The workout is about 59 minutes.
The warm is about 9 minute and 30 seconds.
Like the other P90X workouts that I have done, Plyometrics uses rounds as well.

There are two rounds in which you are doing 4 exercises. The exercise are performed for either 30 or 60 seconds.
After each round you get a water break.
At the end of the workout, there is a bonus round that includes three exercises that were sports specific.
The workout concludes with a 5 minute stretch and cool down.
I am including a worksheet of the exercises.
This is my least favorite of the P90X workouts that I have done thus far. Plyometrics just felt long.  Although I did think the soundtrack was very good and I burned a lot of calories.

Equipment - towel, heart rate monitor
3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review