HiiT 30/30 - Review

STS now has a cardio element and it is called Shock Cardio.
Shock Cardio HiiT (High Intensity Interval Training) 30/30 is the second workout that I have done from this series and I thought it was good.

I did this workout after I had completed Disc 1 Chest, Shoulders, and Biceps and was very happy that the length of the workout allowed me to so.

The workout clocks in at 28 minutes. I thought the warm up was a bit long but the rest of the workout flew by. You had 16 intervals that you did for 30 seconds and then you had a 30 second break after each one. There were about 3 to 4 exercise - where first you did the right side for 30 seconds and then you did the left side fro 30 seconds. Each side counts as its own interval and thus made up the 16 intervals you had to do. I think this is why the workout went by so fast. Also, after you did one side, you knew what was coming on the other side. The workout was over before I knew it.

Cathe used a step with two risers on each side. I did the same. This workout is a keeper and perfect for days when you don't have a lot of time.

4 stars out of 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review