STS Mesocycle 1 - Thoughts

Okay. Other than all the pushups, I liked the workouts in Mesocycle 1. I like the details that went into making the DVDs. I like how the exercise and the equipment needed appeared on the screen. I like how the break time was counted down in seconds.
When I first bought this series, I was hesitant because I don't really like working out in parts or muscle groups. I prefer to do either total body strength work, upper body only or lower body only workouts. I don't like dividing my upper body work into different parts.
The other reason I was hesitant to buy STS was because of the 3 1/2 month time commitment required to do the program as designed. I prefer to change my workout rotation monthly. That is where I am at now.
I have completed STS Mesocycle 1 and now I want to do something different for February. I am still deciding what my February rotation will be.

For STS Mesocycle 1 Muscle Endurance I am going to give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. I would have given it 4 stars but I truly did not like all the pushups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review