SHAPE Firm Up From Head to Toe Pilates - Review


I did this workout for the second time this past Sunday. Below is a cut and paste from my original review:

"Okay Today was a pilates day and the pilates workout I chose to do today was Shape Pilates Workout: Firm Up From Head to Toe with Lizbeth Garcia.Overall, this was a tough workout. I thought I was getting better with pilates. This workout showed me I still have a long way to do. The workout was about 30 minutes and all of it was mat work. The thing I did not like but notice this with other pilates workouts is that there really is no warm up to speak of. It is like they just jump into doing the exercises. I didn't care for the music at all in this workout. It was basically background that wasn't really background. I just didn't find it very motivating. Lizbeth did have some different variation on the moves that I had not seen in other workouts. Besides the lack of no warm up and the music, I like the workout very much and it is going in the keep pile."

Second time around, I did not find the workout as difficult as I did the first time. So I think I am making progress in the Pilates arena. The lack of warm up was a non-issue because this time I did this workout after doing another workout. I really like Lizbeth instruction and cuing. Still a keeper.

3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

  1. Pilates, the exercise mantra has become very popular, even with the celebrities like Sharon Stone, Keri Russell etc. Pilates exercise helps in to get a trim waistline, graceful stance, toned body which everyone would like to have. By spending only 20 minutes thrice a week, within a month, one can achieve toned body. For more details on pilates exercise, refer Pilates exercise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review