CollageVideo - Adds Weekly Sale Feature

Well as a person who owns over 400 workout DVDs and VHS tapes, many of them I bought from CollageVideo, I am happy to report that they now have a Weekly Sale section on their website.

Up until this, I have never seen a exercise workout on sale on their site. I think over the course of the last year, CollageVideo has made huge strives in serving its customer. Some of the things that they have done include creating a new Forum for its regular members, giving free shipping on orders over $25 and accepting Paypal as a form of payment.

I think their biggest service continues to be the video clips they provide for over 980 workouts.

Bravo! CollageVideo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review