Gin Miller Calorie Burning Workout with Kettlebells - Review

Calorie Burner Workotu with Kettlebells
I do not do much Kettlebell training or exercise DVDs. In fact this is only my second Kettlebell workout DVD that I have done; although I actually own a total of 5 KB workout DVDs. So for not having much KB experience, I thought this was a nice workout. I thought instructional but not very inspiring. I like Gin and I like the music, but this workout doesn't really make me want to further my KB training.

The workout itself has a warm up, 3 workouts KB sections, and a cool down. It is approximately 49 minutes in length. What I thought was really cool was the different views and the split views that Gin used to demonstrate the moves. You were able to see front and back views and front and side views at the same time.

While I think there were some nice aspects to the workout, I don't think I will be doing it again. I am really kind of lukewarm on it.

I am giving it 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review