Jules Benson Total Core Pilates - Review


One of the 3 workouts I brought with me on my trip to Las Vegas was Power Body Jules Benson Total Core Pilates. This is a 56 minute workout that sculpts and tones your body using your body.
I like this workout. I found it so easy to follow. Jules cuing was dead-on and the modifier (her name is Lisa) did an excellent job modifying and showing less advance variations of the moves.
This is a pilates workout where you can really work on form. For the most part Jules alternates the exercise between the left and right side of the body. Most exercises are performed 8 times each. Some moves, Jules will layer the complexity by adding a component and making it a compound move.
While I found the workout easy to follow, it still provided a challenge. I had reach failure or was near failure on several of the exercises. This was especially true for the the leg sequence.
Only thing that was a little off was that sometimes the camera was on the modifier when it probably should have been on Jules because as she was discussing the next advance move, you couldn't see what she was doing right away because the camera was still on the modifier who was not performing the advance move.
The music - I didn't really notice it.
4 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review