Bernadette Giorgi Pilates Circle Challenge - Review


Well I am in Las Vegas this week and I brought 3 workouts with me to workout in my hotel room.
The first workout I did was Bernadette Giorgi's Pilates Circle Challenge. And it definitely was a challenge keeping the Pilates Circle where it was suppose to be. The circle had a mind of its own because unless I had it in my hands and was holding it, the circle was popping out everywhere.
Beside loosing the circle from time to time and time, I enjoyed the workout. The moves were quite challenging. A couple of times I did an exercise without using the circle. Bernadette performed most exercises in reps of 10 each. Her cuing was precise and clear. The music was pretty non-descript, mostly background music.
The DVD cover touts 4 lower body sculpting challenges. I did the full workout and really couldn't tell that there were 4 separate sections. Bernadette does use the circle to work the upper body especially the shoulders.
The workout clocks in a 46 minutes.
Right now I am giving it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. The star count might rise after I do the workout again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review