The FIRM Cardio Dance Express - Review

Cardio Dance Express
This workout is previously titled Cardio Dance Fusion. It is a 45 minute aerobic dance workout led by Alison Davis. This workout is one of my all time favorite FIRM workouts. I think Alison did a magnificent job with the choreography and she gives lots of energy throughout the workout. The music is excellent and motivating, and I think the sound quality is good as well.
The workout is broken down into four sections. Each section represents a different type of dance and different type of music.
The four sections are:
(1) Club Dance, (2) Latin Dance, (3) The Jive, and (4) Modern
I pretty much liked all four section and Alison does a wonderful job of cueing the steps. I like dance based workouts and I don't find it particulary difficult to pick up choreography. So I had no problem picking up the steps in this workout. If you aren't use to dance choreography, it may take you a few times through to get the moves down.
This workout may be difficult to do on carpet as you are having to do a lot of pivots and twisting. If you are able to move freely, you can really let yourself go and enjoy the workout.
I give this workout 5 out of 5 stars.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review