The FIRM Express Cardio - Review


From The FIRM's Body Sculpting System 3 is Express Cardio, a 30 minute workout led by Stephanie Huckabee.
Overall I like this workout; and unlike the majority of the public, I actually like the FIRM's blue box. I like it better than the TransFIRMer because it is easier to maneuver around.
What bugged me about this workout is that it is really a Cardio Sculpt workout and not a cardio workout. That's not to say I didn't get my heart rate up, I just felt for a 30 minute workout titled Express Cardio, it had too much sculpting. For instance, not only does the workout include a set of Tall Box Climbs, which the FIRM often includes in their cardio workouts, but it also includes a set of leg presses.
My favorite part is the incline cardio box work. I really like doing step on the incline. All the various box positions were used (incline, full 14 inch step height, and 6 inch step height) and there were two floor aerobic combinations. Stephanie does an excellent job with cuing and the workout does move quickly from one segment to the next. I thought the music was pretty good in not a bit generic.
3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review