The FIRM Total Body Toner - Review


This workout is 40 minutes in length and is led by Allie Del Rio. Allie is one of my favorite FIRM instructors and this workout is one of my favorite "pink" FIRM workouts. I am not crazy about the "pink" FIRM workouts but if I had to choose the best among them, then this would be one of them.
I thought the workout moved extremely fast. However, the exercises were sequence in a way that you could go heavy on some of the lower body moves.
I think my favorite part of the workout was the ab set. It was short but had some of my favorite ab and core moves.
This is probably my 5th or 6th time doing this workout. I use this workout on sculpting days when my time is short or when I am trying to throw a little variety in my sculpting routine from the more traditional weight workouts that I prefer to do.
Many of the exercises in this workout are compound in nature.
I give this workout 3 1/2 stars out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review