Coffeyfit Step Boxing - Review


Kelly Coffey Meyer's Step Boxing is a 53 minute workout that has a little bit of everything. The workout predominately features StepBoxing which is a combination of step aerobics and kickboxing. The thing to note about this workout is that is moves fast. The moves are choregraph to a super fast beat. Oddly enough, (and this is my first time doing this workout) I didn't have any trouble following Kelly's cuing. The moves are simple enough and Kelly repeats the combos several times through. The actual Step Boxing part is only 34 minutes. The rest of the workout consist of a toning section with weights and an abdominal section.

I really enjoy the Step Boxing part of this workout the best. I liked how fast it moved. I thought it was a nice change up from what I am used to. The music was also very good and it went really well with the the workout.

4 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review