The FIRM Body Sculpt Blaster - Review


Body Sculpt Blaster is a 30 minute sculpting workout from The FIRM. It is led by Nancy Tucker and is part of the Body Sculpting System 1 (BSS1) system of workouts.
I actually had another workout schedule but decided I wanted or needed to do a workout I was really familiar with. Plus I didn't get a lot of weight sculpting when I was in Vegas last week. So this workout fit the bill.
This workout included the typical FIRM type sculpting moves although I am happy to say Nancy left off the triceps dips. The exercises are done at a steady pace and are mostly done for 8, 12, or 16 reps. You can go quite heavy in this workout and that allows you to control the intensity of the workout.
I didn't find any of the exercises to be awkward even when Nancy was combining lower and upper body exercises in the same move. The music was kind of so-so.
This is one of my favorite FIRM sculpting workouts.
4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review