Bernadette Giorgi Pilates Power Ball Sculpt- Review


Pilates Power Ball Sculpt is a 52 minute workout that uses a sculpting/medicine ball.
This is the last of the three workouts that I brought with me to Las Vegas; and this one was probably the most challenging of the lot. Bernadette does most exercises 10 times each. Some exercises use the ball and some do not. At anytime you like, you can release the ball and do the exercise without. I did this for more than a few of the exercises because I found most of the exercises challenging without the ball.
What I really like about the workout is that Bernadette actually included about a 5 minute warmup. I do find that in too many Pilates classes.
Giving this workout 4 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review