Zumba Incredible Results Super Cardio Dance Party - Thoughts

Zumba Super Cardio Dance Party is a 55 minute workout.  This workout is lead by Zumba Instructors Ricardo Marmitte, Kass Martin, and Steve Boedt.  The workout features 30 second cardio burst throughout the various tracks in the workout.  In the cardio burst, you are doing some type of high intensity move over and over for the duration of the 30 seconds.  You know that a cardio burst is about to begin because Ricardo, Kass, and Steve show you these body building muscle arms that signify the beginning of the cardio burst.  I thought they were so cheesy.  Also during this section, the video goes into a sepia color tone.  When the 30 second burst is over, the video goes back to normal color.
The cardio burst are okay.  They are one of those elements that I can take it or leave it.

The Tracks are:
In Da Party
Zumba Loco
La Morena
Dancing Salsa
Give It Up
Mi Vicena
Taki Contry
Ella Mi Copa
Vem Vem
Crazy Love
Bouje
Banglore Dreaming
Quemando Bota
A Heart that is Full of Love

The DVD has a "Learn the Moves" section where Kass demonstrates some of the more complicated moves that appear in the workout.  This DVD also has a verbal cues on and off section.  If you select verbal cues on, it is a voice over which I am just not a fan of.  I really don't care for the Zumba voice over they use in the workouts.  The other option, which is verbal cues off is where you get the visual cuing. This is not any better. I feel like I am stuck in the middle of a silent movie that I can't get out of.  Or worse that I am stuck in the three stooges movies - which is the way I feel when I am watching them do all the back slapping, fake sweat wiping, and constantly pointing at each other, at the camera and doing those silly muscle arms.

Once I get pass all that, the dances are fun in this workout; and I like a lot of the musical tracks.
3 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review