Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - Recap

So Jillian Michaels Body Revolution system comes with a total of 15 workouts.  It is a 90 days system.  According to the literature, the sytem is design so that you are doing Phase 1 workouts for one month, Phase 2 workouts for a month and Phase 3 workouts for a month.

While I really like the resistance workouts, I don't see myself doing these workouts for 3 months straight. However, I do think doing the workouts for three weeks is a great way to do them.  When I do the workouts again, I will probably sub-out the cardio.  While I like cardio 2, I didn't really care for cardio 1 and 3.

I love the length of these workouts.  All the workouts clocked in under 36 minutes in length.  I was  able to add some 10 minute and 20 minute workouts as add-ons and still kept my workout time to under an hour.

I forgot to mention when I introduce the system (3 weeks back) that it also comes with a 71 page 90 Day Journal.  You can record meals, calories and your workouts. However, one page is sharing two days so there is not much room to write.

The journal also includes journal and motivation tips. There is also a place for before and after photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review