2013 Year in Review

Wow!!! This year has flown bye.  In the fitness video front, I really don't think it was all that stellar.  However there were a few workouts that I really liked.

My top five favorites were:
1) Patrick Goudeau Present Kickbox Burn
2) Les Mills Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout
3) The FIRM TransFIRM Your Body Workout
4) Ballet Fitness by Jennee
5) Christi Taylor Pure Spice

My least favorite workouts that I did in 2013:
1) Aerobox Abs, Core, & More
2) Jessica Smith Weight Loss Cardio Mix
3) Grace Lazenby Rockin Models
4) 10 Minute Solution Cardio Hip Hop
5) 10 Minute Solution Ultimate Boot Camp

Systems that I love or like:
1) Figure 8 Fitness System (love)
2) Les Mills Combat (like)
3) Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (like)

Middle of the Road Systems
1) The FIRM ZipTrainer
2) Zumba Incredible Results

Systems that I found disappointing
1) Michael Olijade (Aerobox)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review