The FIRM FIRM Basics Fast Burning - Jennifer Carman & Stacey Millner-Collins - Thoughts


The FIRM FIRM Basics Fat Burning with Jennifer Carman & Stacey Milner-Collins is a cross-training workout designed for beginner exerciser.

I am easy myself back into weight bearing exercises so I pulled out my FIRM Basics. I thought I had reviewed these but could not find them on my blog.

In Fat Burning FIRM Basics, Jennifer and Stacey alternating leading different segments of the workout. Jennifer leads the cardio segments and Stacey leads the toning segments.  The workout alternates between cardio and toning.   I say toning because not all toning segments used weights. 

The workout is 45 minutes in length.

DVD Menu
Full Workout
Warm-Up & Stretch
4-limbed Cardio & Lower Body
Cardio & Lower Body
Cardio & Lower Body
Cardio & Lower/Upper Body
Cardio & Upper/Lower Body
Abs & Bridge Work
Stretch

3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

Tony Horton P90X Plyometrics - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review