June 2024 Workout Rotation

June 2024 Workout Rotation

I altered quite a few of the May rotation workout due to hurting my back and knee. I kept all of Jessica Smith workouts but replaced the PHA workouts with Yoga workouts.

For June, I am going to try to get back into adding more resistance in the form of Barre/Pilates workouts. The plan looks like this:

Sunday - Treadmill
Monday - Suzanne Bowen BarreAmped 
Tuesday - Ilaria PowerStrike
Wednesday - Suzanne Bowen BarreAmped
Thursday - Core Rhythms 
Friday - Suzanne Bowen Pilates
Saturday - Pool

I have add-on workouts that are recovery-mobility-stretching workouts as I am still nursing my low back and knee back to health.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

Tony Horton P90X Plyometrics - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review