April 2023 Monthly Rotation

April 2023

I have a couple of trips plan in April.  

Workouts this month include The FIRM BSS3 workouts, Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Bootcamp workouts, Essentrics Body Sculpting 1 and 2 workouts and I am going to bring back Simone's Cardio Dance workouts. I did these workouts back in February. I want to see how much I remember of the routines.

Sunday treadmill workouts will be iFIT 5KUSA program. I will probably be doing this series for awhile as this particular program hits all 50 states.


Happy April everyone.
 

Comments

  1. This update you made to your website is horrible. You went from an easy website (albeit a little outdated looking) to an updated annoying mess. You chose style over substance and ended up with stupid instead of smart. Do you actually review anymore or are you just focusing on your selfishness? You’re site and yourself once had integrity now what are you? To me you’re a lemming.
    Get back to your roots or shut the site down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review