Round 10 Maintenance Round - Wrap Up

Round 10 Wrap-up.

Round 10 April 3 to July 2 Maintenance Round

The mission that I chose to accept was to maintain weight.  My target maintenance weight for round 10 was 144.2 with a weight range of 143 to 147.  If my weight dropped below 143, I would eat more to bring it back up. If it went over 147, I would eat less to bring it back down.  It was interesting to see the day-to-day fluctuations in weight as sometimes there was no reason that I could identify for it. This was especially the case for the times I would see a 2-pound swing in either direction, I found myself self-regulating to course correct to bring myself back in the range I had set for myself.

In the beginning, I did wonder if I gave myself enough of a spread to allow for normal shifts in weights and I would say for the most part I did as I was more inside the range than I was out.

I did not track food during Round 10. However, I did consistently fast at least 16 hours a day. I am also doing a 36-hour fast between each round.

Ending round 10 at 146.2 pounds. Now on to Round 11 which is a cut round.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review