Cathe Cardio Supersets - Thoughts


Another workout in Cathe's Low Impact Series is Cardio Supersets. The main part of this workout is under 42 minutes and then there is a Bonus Step Routine that is just over 21 minutes.

When I did this workout. I did the main workout in the morning and did the bonus step premix version in the evening.

I really think the Bonus Step Routine is misnamed. It is really not a routine. Cathe should have simply said "Now let's grab your step, and continue with Cardio Supersets format using the step". Knowing that would have help my impression of the sections because when I started the Bonus Step Routine, I was like "this sucks, what kind of routine is this". When I realized that she was simply continuing her format and that it was a true extension of the cardio supersets format, my opinion of that segment change.
Other than a couple of the exercise that I thought killed the momentum of the workout, (most notably the puddle jumps) I like this workout. I particularly like the exercises that included the discs. I think the discs are getting easier for me to use.

The music is good in this workout. There are several premixes but I don't think there is a premix that include only one set of each of the exercises which is kind of how I would like to use it.
Overall, I like this one. Originally, I was thinking the Bonus Step portion was gonna be 2 star workout. However, as an extension of Cardio Superset it is decent.
3 1/2 stars for entire workout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review