December 2011 Monthly Rotation

December is here. Wow, this year has really flown by fast.
I am starting off the month with a new workout, Max 30 by Toby Massenburg. The DVD has three workouts (Max Sculpt, Max Cardio, and Max Core /Abs). I will do Max Sculpt December 1st and Max Cardio December 2nd.

The rest of the month looks like:
Sunday - Fitness Favorites Rebounding/Treadmill
Monday - CIA Kickbox Workouts
Tuesday - Fitness Favorites Cardio Sculpt
Wednesday - CIA Step Workouts
Thursday - Fitness Favorites Cardio Sculpt
Friday - Tracie Long Fitness 30 Minute Focus Series
Saturday - Rest

Looking at my rotation, I have three totally brand new to me workouts. Max 30 is one. The other two are G-Force 1 and G-Force 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review