Cathe Low Impact Challenge - Thoughts

Low Impact Challenge is a 50 minute step workout. It is part of Cathe's Low Impact Series of workout.
The 50 minutes breaks down as follows:
Warm up
Step Combo #1
Step Combo #2
Step Combo #3
Step Combo #4
All Combos
Cardio Blast
Stretch

If you are at all familiar with Cathe's step workouts, you should have absolutely no problem in picking up the choreography and routine in this workout. In fact, I was put off by the clip and save this workout to near last because everything in the clip look so old and reused.
So I was mildly surprised that I enjoyed all the combos. I think the combos flow well. My only complaint within the combos is that there is a lot of repeaters and sculpt 7s.

I was enjoying the workout up until I got to blast. The blast is about 10 minutes long, and it is mostly just lots of repetitions of various leg sculpting moves. Up to this point, this workout was on its way to being a 4 or 4 1/2 star workout.
I even liked the music.
Next time I do this workout I will probably skipped the Cardio Blast.
3 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review