September Monthly Rotation

September 2022

I am almost third of the way through a six-week Xtend Barre rotation.  These workouts are 30-minutes and they have been quite challenging for me. To date, I have done 9 workouts. Going into September, I was temped to break up the rotation a bit to give myself a break from the workouts, but I am  going to stick with it. 

What I am adding to it for September are Xtend Stretch workouts on Saturday for Active Recovery and then again on Sunday after my treadmill workouts  I am bumping up the treadmill workout distance  to 4.5 miles.  For August, I had been doing 4-miles.

In addition to my monthly rotation, I am also doing a more water no soda 30-day challenge. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review