Michelle Dozois Peak Fit Challenge Cardio Strength 1 - Additonal Thoughts

I reviewed (Thursday March 10, 2011) Cardio Strength 1 when it was just release as Peak 10 Cardio Strength. I don't really have a whole lot more to add. I will reiterate that I still don't like that there is no real warm up.

Michelle re-shot this workout. So, there is a different cast than in the Peak 10 release.
Also the Peak 10 release has menu options so you can select the different blocks you want if you didn't want to do the whole workout. As stated in the previous post, that option is not available with the Peak Fit Challenge release.

Michelle does stop the exercise to coach quite a bit and thankfully that band is not used in this workout.
In my previous review, I gave it 3 1/2 stars and I would still give it 3 1/2 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review