Round 10 - Maintenance Round - Midway Update

Round 10 Maintenance Round Mid-way Update

I am well into Round 10, past the half way point.  Today is day 49 of Round 10. 
Overall, I am on week 103 day 718.

As a recap, round 10 goes from April 3 to July 2.
The goal for this round is to maintain weight and to add a bit of muscle.

My maintenance goal weight is 144.2.  My maintenance range is 143 to 147.  Back in April, I went over 147 when I was on vacation but that came back down after about of week of being back on my routine.  
My 49 day average is 144.9.

As far as adding muscle, I see slight changes, a little more definition than I saw before.  Mostly in the arms.  For the most part, I think maintenance is going well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review