July 2021 - Monthly Rotation - What I did.


July 2021 Monthly Rotation

All in all. I had a good month of workouts. I only missed two of the schedule workouts and they were July 7 and 9. I was supposed to do the second and third workout from Tracy Anderson Mat workout but I did not do them.

The toughest workout by far was Autumn's The FIX Challenge. I was sweaty buckets doing that workout. I also enjoyed Chalene's Johnson Turbofire HiiT workouts as it has been ages since I have done any of those workouts.

My Sunday treadmill  workouts have been going well. 2 of the 4 Sundays, I ran for the full three miles. The other 2 Sunday's, I ran for at least 2.5 miles or the 3.

This month I did upper body add-on where I worked one muscle group through the work week.

  • Monday - Chest
  • Tuesday - Back
  • Wednesday - Shoulders
  • Thursday - Biceps
  • Friday - Triceps
This past Tuesday, I think I went too heavy on back because my back has been tight since then. Other than that, I felt pretty good with the add-on and as I entered week 4, I was able to go heavier.  The muscle meltdowns of Cathe's ICE series are deceptively  tough. You don't realize how it builds until you get to that third set.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review