February 2011 Wrap Up

Oh I think the weather got to me this month. A couple of days I replaced my workouts with Snow Shoveling. I did manage to get all the FIRM Classics I had scheduled in, but
I missed four Kickboxing workouts. Two I just blew off. One I didn't do because of shoveling snow and one I swapped out in place of CIA 2802 All Cardio Latin Xplosion. Love that workout.

The two I didn't do just because I didn't feel like it were Patricia Moreno's Kickbox Core Cross Train and Kickbox Yoga Fusion.

I did manage to get in a fair amount of evening dance workouts. I reviewed some of them. Others (Dancing with the Stars and Cardio Hip Hop) I want to do a second time before reviewing them. I did do parts of Tracy's Dance Cardio 2 and Dance Cardio Workout. I decided I need to learn these a combo at a time. The Dance Cardio 2 has 7 combos and the Dance Cardio Workout has 8 combos. (This is what I will be doing in the evening in March - Learning Tracy's cardio workouts a combo at a time).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review