The FIRM Tough Aerobic Mix - Review


FIRM Parts Tough Aerobic Mix is one of my favorite FIRM parts and compilation workouts. It is comprised of five of the six original FIRM volume workouts (also know as "The Classics").
The volume that was left out was Volume 5.
The aerobics in this workout is mostly high impact and the four limb movements that use light weights move at a faster pace and the sets are longer.
The workout also uses a short box for step work.
Jennifer Lane hosts this workout which clocks in right around 48 minutes.
I used to think this workout was so tough. I still broke a good sweat but it wasn't as challenging as I remembered it being. I like the fast pace of the workout and how it moved from segment to segment. There was just enough time in between segments to grab some water.
4 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review