The FIRM Light Aerobic Mix - Review


FIRM Parts: Light Aerobic Mix or Not-So-Tough Aerobics Mix is a compilation workout compose from material of the original six FIRM workouts. The FIRM Parts series is how I started with the FIRM. I bought the parts series first (I believe there were 7 workouts) and then I went back and bought all the classics. The classics were expensive.
The FIRM started their "name change" game with this workout. The original title was Light Aerobic Mix and I think many felt, myself included, that it wasn't so "light".
Doing this workout some 15 years later it did feel pretty light and not so tough. It clocks in at approximately 39 minutes and it takes you through a series of low impact, short box step, and 4-limb movements.
The workout is hosted by Karen Taylor. Karen ties the different segments together. This is nice in that you get a breather but not so nice when it slow your heart rate.
I still like this workout and give it 3 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review