December 2009 Workout Rotation


It is the last month of the year, so I am going for workout that I find fun. Which for me, means dance workouts. To give it some balance, I have thrown in some sculpting workouts in the form of Kelly Coffey Meyer 30 Minute To Fitness workouts and also Angie Miller Kettlebell Boot camp.
It will be the first time for me doing Angie's KB workout. Also I haven't done any of Lisa Rinna's Dance Body Beautiful workouts. So I am looking forward to trying those. Other new workouts showing up for me this month are Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Dance Workouts, as well as Dance with Julianne and Pussycat Dolls workouts. The last two workout are on pre-order and should arrive around December 15.
I have rounded out the rotation by adding in Fitness Favorites (Anna Benson) workouts from her WHFN FitPrime series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review