The FIRM Cardio Burn - Review


The FIRM's FIRM Cardio - Cardio Burn workout is a 45 minutes cardio sculpt workout. It is what is called a "Hare" workout - heavy on the cardio and light on the sculpting. Personally I wish it was just a straight cardio workout.
The first 30 minutes of the video is a mixture of four limb, plyo using the ball and light weights, step and floor aerobics. The last 15 minutes of the workout you are using moderate dumbbells or the barbell for various sculpting exercises. Abdominal work is also included.
This workout is lead by Tamela Hastie whom I happen to like. I mentioned this because when you read reviews about this workout - she gets heavily criticized for her performance. One of the main annoyances voiced is that she would say "Isn't this fun" or something similar all throughout the workout. I counted that she said this six times. Although it didn't bother me at all.
This workout contains tall box climbs - just a variation on the leg press. This annoyed me too because while I like the tall box climbs/leg press - I just felt you couldn't get away from them if you were doing a FIRM only workout. That is no longer an issue today because the most recently produce FIRM workouts don't use a tall box (fanny lifter, transFIRMer).
Overall I like this workout and give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review