The FIRM Maximum Cardio - Review


The FIRM FIRM Cardio Maximum Cardio is a 45 minute "Hare" workout led by Carissa Foster.
Repetitive. That is what I felt when I did this workout. Each of the cardio segments were approximately 5 to 6 minutes in length and you kept repeating the same three or four moves for the entire 5 to 6 minutes.
I didn't like that at all.
The workout uses a med ball, light hand weights, barbell, short and tall box step.
The cardio segments consisted of doing low and hi impact floor aerobics and small box aerobics. The workout does include a set of Tall Box Climbs.
Out of the three FIRM Cardio workouts, I like the sculpting segments in this workout the best.
I didn't like the warm up however. The warm up used the med ball.
The music was good in some spots and in others in was just so so.
I remember liking this workout much better than I did this time around.
3 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review