The FIRM Dangerous Curves Ahead - Review


The FIRM's Dangerous Curves Ahead is a 57 minute interval type workout. It mixes cardio and sculpting sets. The cardio contains low and high impact moves. The sculpting sets uses a resistance loop and the FIRM "cardio weights" to tone the body. The majority of the moves are functional fitness and compound movements.
The loop is challenging on some of the moves; on other moves it is just simply awkward. I particularly felt the resistance of loop during the hamstring and glute work. Where I felt the loop was cumbersome was during the abdominal section of the workout.
Alison is terrific. She is one of my favorite FIRM instructors. My favorite saying of hers is when she says "Let's Dig In".
I enjoyed this workout except for one thing. The music. I couldn't hear it. I could hear Alison just fine. When I turned up my volume trying to make the music louder, then Alison became too loud.
3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review