The FIRM Power Half Hour - Review


The FIRM Power Half Hour is a 30 minute interval (sculpting and cardio) workout led by FIRM Master Instructor Emily Welsh.
Not sure about this one. This is my second time doing this workout. The first time I did it was when it was release in December of 2008.
I think a person would need to do this workout more than a couple of times to become really familiar with and get the most out of the moves and exercises. That is because the workout moves really fast and has lots of choreograph changes. So to be able to work the move, you really need to know what is coming.
The choreograph isn't hard to pick up. It is just by the time you have picked it up, Emily has moved on. I felt that my left side got a much better workout than the right because Emily taught the right first and then the left. I knew what was coming when I got to the left so I was able to execute the exercise more efficiently and effectively.
I really like the music in this workout; and as what seems to be the case with me and the "Pink" FIRMs, I like the cardio segments much better than the sculpting segments.
2 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review