The FIRM Maximum Cardio Burn - Review


This workout - Maximum Cardio Burn - is a 55 minute workout featuring Allie Del Rio. My biggest gripe is that of the 55 minutes only about 35 minutes of it is cardio.
So in a nutshell I was wishing for more cardio.
This workout is from the Body Sculpting System 2. It uses the fanny lifter and sculpting stick.
The sculpting stick is a three piece unit that can be taken apart and used separated. The middle part of the stick is 4 lbs and the end parts - which are called twigs are two pounds each. Allie uses the twigs in an arm sculpting segment. I personally felt the twigs were two light for the sculpting work.
My favorite part of the workout was the floor aerobics. Allie came up with some cool and high energy combination. I also like the step combos. The section that I really didn't care for was the four limb sections that used the sculpting bar. Those sections were slow and awkward.
Maximum Cardio Burn also features a standing leg toning section and a very tough abdominal sequence. I enjoyed both of the sections.
4 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review