STS Shock Cardio

Cathe has announced that the rehearsals for her upcoming new series STS Shock Cardio have begun.
http://cathe.com/shock-cardio-rehearsals-have-begun

I am so happy to hear this. With all the talk of Shaun T's Insanity and the upcoming Rev Abs, I was tempted to test those out until I read Cathe's announcement.

STS Shock Cardio will be my Insanity. I am most looking forward to the MMA workouts.
For those of you haven't hear of STS Shock Cardio, it is an 11 workout - cardio based exercise system from the great Cathe Friedrich.

The workouts in this system should include:
Shock Cardio HiiT (Higher Intensity Interval Training) Three 20 - 30 minute workouts.
Shock Cardio MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Four 20 to 50 minutes workouts
Shock Cardio Step - 2 step workouts
Shock Cardio Circuit - 2 Circuit style workouts

Click on the link for a detail description of each workout. http://cathe.com/shock-cardio/

I am so looking forward to these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review