Trolling the Internet

So I am trolling the internet. Checking out sites that I hadn't been to in awhile and I went over to visit my old haunt Fitness Favorites. Anna has been posting there quite a lot. I think that is good. I really like when people support their own forums.

Anyway, Anna has announced her new re-releases. We will be getting Maximum Cardio, Tough Tape, and Sculpting with Weights in August. In September, we will be getting Body Scupting Basic and Time Crunch Workout. Now of the five mentioned, I only pre-order three (TT, BSB, & TCW). I will probably go back and get the other two eventually.

While going through Anna's post, I was happy to read that the re-releases to DVD is a long term project and their are a total of 48 that can be converted to chaptered DVDs.

Anna has asked us to email her out top 6 choices to fitnessfavorites@mindspring.com.

So what are my top six?
Well, definately
Volume 5 Abs, Buns, Thigh Workout with LaReine Chabut.
Then after that I am thinking Cardio Step Mix and Tough Cardio Mix.
I also like the Prime Power Fat Burning and Lower Body Shaping.
Rounding out the six would be More Five Day Abs.

If I had to make a 7th and 8th choice it would be Tough Aerobic Mix and Light Aerobic Mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review