Core Rhythms Kick Start - Review



Today is really suppose to be my rest day but I made it an Active Recovery day. I wanted to practice my Core Rhythm technique and the perfect DVD to do this with is their Kick Start dvd.



The Kick Start dvd comes in the first Core Rhythms set that came out. In this workout, Jaana and Julia take you slowly and methodically through the basic movements that make up Core Rhythms. It's mostly instuctional but if you are truly following the technique, you will sweat or at least I did.

The workout features 3 mini programs.

- Get started
- Get moving
- Get dancing

The programs build on one another and it really lets you practice the technique of Core Rhythms and that can really help with later Core Rhythm and really any type of rhythm workout. The workout is approximately 34 minutes long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review