Cathe Low Max - Reviev

Low Max is not my favorite Cathe Step tape. It is a 70 minute workout that consist of seven cycles alternating a step combo routine with low impact blast. The low impact blast are leg intensifiers and thus really work the legs. Because of all the leg work you get with this workout, I would not recommend doing Low Max on a day that you are also working the lower body.

Doing this workout again, reminded me of when I did this workout many years ago and I had trouble picking up some of the step combos. Nowadays Cathe step combos are some of the easiest combos for me to learn.

What I disliked most about this workout was all the sculpt 7's and even sculpt 15. Cathe states they "are not filler moves" and that "we are working them to our advantage". I personally felt the move was overused.

I am lukewarm on this workout. It is not my first choice of dvds to pull out when deciding to do a Cathe Step workout. I give it 3 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review